Download the GigHound mobile app to view all the available shifts in your area.
After completing your profile and verifying your identity, you will be able to select shifts based on your needs.
To take a shift:
- Select Find Shifts
- Scroll or tap to select the day you want to work.
- Review the shift summary
- If the shift you selected has multiple days available, a section titled OTHER SHIFTS will appear. Select all the shift dates you want to work.
- SLIDE TO RESERVE the shift(s) to temporarily reserve shifts
- Review all the shift-related information and tap CONTINUE.
- Review job information, including the start and end times, then tap CONTINUE.
- Tap CONTINUE after reviewing the job location.
- Tap the REQUIRED cards to indicate that you will bring the necessary items. Tap CONTINUE once each card has been checked off.
- After reviewing each OPTIONAL card, select CONTINUE.
- By tapping the NOT ALLOWED cards, you are stating that you will not bring any of the prohibited items to the job site.
- Review and confirm the arrival details and any physical or lifting requirements required with the shift(s), and tap TAKE SHIFT
- Review the COVID-19 information by tapping all applicable boxes and tapping ACCEPT
- Press CONFIRM- you took the shift!
To read the complete job description, go HOME and tap on the shift.
It is crucial that you show up for your shift on time and are prepared with all the necessary gear.
Important information about reserving a shift
You will have five minutes after you SLIDE TO RESERVE to confirm and read all the requirements for taking the shift(s). During the reservation time, no one else will be able to accept the shift(s) but you. Before accepting a shift, be sure you meet all the requirements.
Canceling the shift during the reservation period
Anytime during the reservation period, you can cancel taking the shift(s) without penalty by tapping CANCEL. In the event that you need to cancel during the reservation period, you won't be able to reserve those particular shifts again.
Reservation time expires
The shift(s) you were trying to reserve will no longer be available to you if your reservation time expires and it reaches zero. You will be redirected to our Find Shifts page to search for additional opportunities.