Wear a mask and practice social distancing when required by local laws, guidelines, or GigHound client worksite regulations.
- Wear a mask or face covering.
- Maintain 6 feet/2 meters of distance from others.
Don’t work if you’ve recently been exposed to or have symptoms of COVID-19.
To protect the health and safety of our community, you should not work if:
- You are actively infected with or have recently tested positive for COVID-19
- You suspect you are sick or have been exposed and are awaiting test results to confirm or deny a diagnosis of COVID-19
- You are showing symptoms or are concerned about a possible infection of COVID-19
- You’ve recently had close, sustained contact with an individual confirmed or suspected to be infected with COVID-19
Wash your hands regularly.
Be sure to wash your hands often, especially if you’re in contact with people and are touching surfaces or in a shared space or a common area.
- Wash your hands properly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol; cover your hands and rub them together until they feel dry.